- Curriculum (Version V.7, MTB28, June 27, 2016)
- List of courses (PDF)
- Overview Complementary Subjects (PDF)
- Description of courses in Study Handbook of JKU Linz
Students holding a bachelor or master degree in one of the following subjects may attend this master's programme comprising four semesters:
- Computer Science
- Business Informatics
A good command of English is recommended (Cambridge English: Advanced level).
The first semester is a transitional phase of complementary subjects that prepares students from various fields for the following courses according to their prior education. Students who successfully complete the master's programme will be awarded a Master of Science degree (MSc).
Students enrolling at JKU for the first time have to pre-register. The pre-registration should be done before applying for admission and is even possible if the preceding Bachelor's program is not yet finished.
For detailed information see the admission FAQs.
- Sequence Analysis and Phylogenetics
- Machine Learning: Supervised Techniques
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Techniques
- Basic Methods of Data Analysis
- Genome Analysis & Transcriptomics
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Information Systems for Bioinformatics